Looking for a Shop

Hello,  I'm driven my 86 Spider from South Florida to Battle Creek Michigan
where I'll be staying for a few weeks and would like to find a Alfa Shop to
do some regular maintenance on "The Baby" to prepare her for the return
trip (perhaps via NYC)....  If someone knows of a good shop in Lower
Michigan Please advise...

Also anyone on US 65 or 69 whose open for sit down lunch with a friendly
traveler also advise..

Many Thanks Gabriel