Redline Water Wetter

I did a search in the archives but didn't find much on the subject so forgive me if this has been discussed before. I am considering adding the Redline Water Wetter to my '78 Sport Sedan. I don't really have a problem with overheating but I was just looking for a bit of added protection. The car typically runs (according to the gauge) around 190-200 degrees. With the current hot weather it has creeped up from time to time in stop-and-go traffic.

So my question is, has anyone had any experience with Water Wetter? Any pros and cons? All recommendations and opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Craig
78 Sport Sedan, 60k miles
Boise, ID