Re: Redline Water Wetter

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 23:44:41 +0100 Darryl Davis <D.N.Davis@domain.elided> wrote:

> While the digest is discussing PSI coolant ranges,
>  is the use of redline Water Wetter a good 15GBP
>
>  given very recent coolant flush, and new antifreeze-water
>   ie do I get a cooler running engine?

as an additive to a fresh mix, it may contribute a little.

where i like it is in track cars that don't get used in cold weather. i
used to run distilled water and water-wetter in my ITB alfetta, and just
drain the system for the winter. worked great.

glycol and race tracks are a bad combination.

richard