Alfa oil

Joe

I've always liked Valvoline 20-50 Racing oil.  Don't know what it'll do for
your consumption, but I have seen it give higher oil pressure readings when
hot on several cars.

Just rebuilt the GTV6 race motor, and the bearings were "good enough to reuse,
if you believe in that" according to the mechanic.

Readily available at Pep Boys and many other places, at less than $3/qt.

Ray Boniface