91 Spider rear sway bar bushings

Greetings

I have the rear end of my Spider disassembled, replacing the shocks, trailing arm and trunnion bushings. I bought rear sway bar end link bushings as well but I'm wondering whether I should replace them. The originals look like they are in reasonable, but not perfect, condition and I've been unable to get the old ones off, but I haven't tried hard yet.

I'd appreciate the wisdom of the sages and prescients amongst us.

Simon