Always Looking For Another...

Long time reader, first time poster.  Well, it seems I've come down with the
bug -- the one that won't let you stop shopping for Alfa's.  One's just not
enough.  We'll see if two makes it go away...

Specifically, I'm looking for a 164 as I need something 'practical' as
opposed to the Spider which is just for 'fun'  (right?).  I see there's a
couple on eBay and I wonder if anyone out there knows anything about their
history.  Particularly the one in TX and the one in FL, as they're the only
two I see with manual transmissions.  Any PO's out there?  If so, I'd love
to hear from you.

Alternatively, if anyone's got one that needs a new, loving home in
(salt-free) Florida, I'm all ears.

Best,

BC Picardi
'87 Spider Quad