Spider tires

Hi All,

I know this has been covered before but the advice in the archives was not consistent. It is time to put new tires on my '87 Spider and wanted some input on size. I have Centerline's performance springs which lowers the car about an inch. My Spider is not my daily driver and I occasionally autocross so I want a sticky tire. I have the five star Campagnola's so I think my choices are 185 70 14, 195 65 14, or 205 60 14. I would like to go with the 205 or maybe 195 and I am thinking about the Yokohama ES 100 in 205 or Bridgestone RE950 in the 195. Has anyone had problems with the 205 and rubbing, and does anyone have experience with these Yokohamas? Any other recommended tires in 185, 195, or 205? Tire choices were limited in the 185 size but is the 205 or 195 too much tire for the car. Currently I have 185 65 which were put on by the PO in '96.

Thanks,
Chris
Miami, FL