164LS and Q Climate Control MOdule Schematic Needed!

Friends,

I am in need of a schematic, Wiring diagram, and parts list for the
Climate Control module on 94 and 95 LS and Q's.  The Cardisk and the
Service Manuals I have only cover it at the module level-- ie black box.
Among other things, I am trying to sort out a way to wire the clock for 12
hour config rather than the 24 hour setting.

Any ideas, anyone? Contacts in Italy perhaps?

Thanks, I appreciate any help/suggestions or maybe someone out there
already has this documentation-- ?? hope of hopes!

Bob