Hangar Straight and Giulia

Agreed Tim...the two pace car events jumbled things to make for a heck of an
interesting race. Thought J Trulli had it in the bag, cheering for the
underdog, but then DaMatta.....amazing stuff. Seems to me an arbritary,
pulled out of a hat sort of thing, that a pace car should come out on lap XX

Alfa content: 2 questions. What is an acceptable, cheap way to lower the
front of my Giulia?...spacers under the spring pans? After a complete front
susp and steering rebuild and an alignment ( 1 degree castor both sides, and
0 camber both sides, not sure of the toe )the steering is like a truck !!
Tracks straight alright but to turn is extremely heavy, even at speed.
Even had the sand bags distributed in the front to simulate 2 occupants(300
lbs)during the alignment as per the manual.

George Nzqez
66 TI