[alfa] Re: 164LS and Q Climate Control MOdule

Bob:

As I recall, you are the gentleman that offered me the opportunity of restoring the display of my 164 LS Climate control Module. As the time I indicated I was short of money and needed to get the car back on the road. I am back at work after my usual summer off and have my first pay check in hand. My car is at my mechanic's to have it's cooling system repaired (heater core replaced & Electric fans restored to operating mode) and to have the airconditioning serviced. I stopped working during the electric fan failure.

Once that is done, I will be in the market for a reconditioned module, can you still recondition mine or do you have one in stock I may exchange? My mechanic was also interested in the details of your repair. Because of hard drive problems this summer, I have lost details you provided me at that time.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX

Bob Gauthier wrote:

Friends,

I am in need of a schematic, Wiring diagram, and parts list for the
Climate Control module on 94 and 95 LS and Q's.

. . . stuff deleted . . .

Bob