Wires

>Here comes the Magnecore Rant,
>I think I can actually tone this down a little from the last time I ragged on
>Magnecore.

Jim,

Did you ever talk to your supplier or Magnecore? Those guys are pretty
proud of their work and while I have seen many sets go out, I also have
seen repeat orders and referrals. The reputation  is  good as well, so if
you had a bad experience, it could likely be solved. I have a set on my 164
from years ago and they are still in great shape.

Customers are a great source of info and usually speak their mind. All I
have heard were accolades. Occasionally, depending on the plug brand, you
might need to squeeze the end a bit but durability has no been an issue
from my experience.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA