[no subject]

Try replacing the front brake flex line.
Today my front brakes on my 164 S locked up.  This happened once before about
three years ago when I was in the SF Bay area.  As it was today it was very
hot and was going slow.  The right front brake smoked both times.  Once I let
things cool the brake freed up and I went on my way.  I am thinking since I
get smoking from only the right front maybe there is a faulty sensor and only
the right front is locking up.  Any ideas out there?  I am pretty sure this
is
heat related as the only times this has happened it has been well over 100
degrees and it gets over that much more often in Utah than in the SF bay
Area!