More Alfa Parts for Sale

First, a complete Bosch 4 cyl distributer (p/n 0 231
129 036)fitted with Pertronix electronic ignition
conversion and including 4 almost new Taylor 8mm
Spiro-Pro plug wires (red....must be good for 2-3hp).
Ready to plugin and go.  Just connect the 2 wires from
the ignition module to the coil.... just like the old
style points.  Never change or adjust points again.
Professionally installed and made a dramatic
improvment in starting and idling when installed on my
79 Alfetta 2L. $125.00 and I will pay shipping.  Pics
available on request.

Second, MSD 6A (p/n 6200) ignition module.  Never
installed.  Requires adapter for use with Alfa
electronic tach, if you want to use the tach, no
adapter required for mechanical tach application.
Complete instructions available online at MSD website.
 $75.00 and I pay shipping.  Pics available on
request.

Third, the used GTV6 ignition switch w/key is still
available...$25.00 and I pay shipping.  Pics available
on request.

Fourth, the used inner trunk fascia panel (covers
taillight and wiring) is still available.... B/O and
you pay shipping. Pics available on request.

Jerry in Houston