Has anyone bought one of these parts CDs?

Has anyone bought one of these parts CDs?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424234091&category=1
0370

I'd like to get as complete a part list as possible as there isn't one
on the CarDisc for an 86 Spider.  I've seen a couple postings about the
microfiche but think $99 + a reader is a little steep and awkward.  Saw
this CD on e-bay and thought it might be too good to be true for the
price.

Thanks,
Kevin
86 Spider