Removing L-Jet Spider fuel rail

Whew.  Time to replace the some-what recently mentioned fuel lines from the
rail to the injectors.

How have you gotten to the nut that holds the fuel rail onto the bracket?
It's pretty well hidden under the throttle and the bracket surrounds it on
the sides.

Ideas?

I'm going to have to go buy something to get to that bottom screw on injector
#1 (long T-handled 5mm allen ?) anyway, so I could get "the right thing" if
there isn't a trick.
   I managed the rest of the injector screws with a 3/16 hex key and a combo
wrench for leverage.

Next:  could I get some reminders on where to send out the injectors for
cleaning / balancing?  Might as well do it right every 136k miles...

-mike mcmahon
86 Spider graduate
Stafford, TX