Re: Exhaust and Spica Upgrade

One thing I've never heard mention about Stebro systems are
the diameter of the pipes and the pass through of the mufflers.
Are the pipes stock diameter, or larger? Are the mufflers
straight through, or does the exhaust baffle sideways to another
chamber before exiting? Can anyone who's got them comment
on these, please?

Has anyone put them on an Alfetta? I've looked at their website
and see the three pieces listed and am curious as to the front
section. ie., which manifold does it fit (and diameters, etc).

I'm chasing a vibration in my exhaust that leads to cracking every
six months or so and the Kartalamkis book says there must be slip
joints or his fancy joint that can give a little. As mine has been
custom made from my euro-manifold back and all welded up, I
fear that is the problem. I'm looking at various stock/ansa/stebro
pieces to get back some semblance of what the factory would have.

Anyone know where to find the Ansa front and center section?
I've found a rear section available (haven't bought it yet) but
there seems to be difficulty finding the front and center sections.
I find in the catalog, they are #s AR1703 and AR1715.
Also, do the Ansa OEM pieces add performance, or are they
just factory replacements. And what about Ansa Sport? I
haven't found anything for Alfetta. Their website is horrible
these days. I see plenty of Alfettas with Ansas, but can't locate
which part it is.

And another thing about the Kartalamakis book. He mentions
Supersprint. Anyone know anything about them and older Alfas?
Their website is devoted to Audis and VW. Can't find anything
on older Alfas, though Jim cites manifolds and front sections by
them.

Many more exhaust questions...

Thanks,
Stefano