Alfisti workshop share Oakland, CA

I just signed the lease on a very large garage/shop.
It's very inexpensive, in a nice neighborhood
(Temescal - about .5 blocks from Momma's Royal Cafe),
big enough for 4 cars (if stored on rollers) +
workspace, has high ceilings, and an alarm system.
It's really ideal; exactly the space I've been looking
for for the last five years.

So, I'm looking to find another alfisti who's
interested in sharing. Someone who's serious about
their alfa's heritage - and upkeep, easy going, and
financially stable. There is the possibility of
installing a seperate breaker box in the space, and
maybe doing some light welding. I don't think it's
quite big enough for a frame lift, but it might be
possible.

Drop me an email if you are interested!

best,
Brian O'Kelley