Re: alfa-digest V9 #648

Thomas:

If you have the money, and are truly interested , sounds like the 'anyone' you need to talk to is Don Erminas. P.9 of the June issue of the Alfa Owner has Erminas Imports "Home of the TZ Replica" toll free phone # and email address. Eric's post on his drive of the car last year is the most encouraging discussion I've seen. I have seen the car a number of times, it's a looker. Have not driven it, but as you probably know, I currently drive only automatic Alfas. If an automatic driveline comes available, . . . <g> well not really, I still don't have the $25+ K.

Good Luck if you're serious, I'd love to see a couple of these cars out there being driven, shown.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX USA

Iopsycheng@domain.elided wrote:

Gang,
I hate to be a kill joy but if everyone out there is so thrilled with Don's copy of the TZ how come no one has bought and built one? As far as I know the first car has been done and they ironed out a few teething problems. I do not know of a complete second car... For that matter I have been told that the first car was modified to use different Alfa components and has never been finished... I have 25K to spend and I certainly have ALL the necessary Alfa parts... Anyone care to fill in the important details?
Thomas Gonnella --