74 spider f/s south florida

Hello everyone- I am posting for a friend.  I can get pics of the car.  It is a 74 spider that is in West Palm Beach, FL.  The car has had the same owner for the last 10 years.  It has not been driven very much the last 2-3 years.

The good:
engine runs great
twin 40 dcoe webers
newer exhaust
nice original turbinas
shows 79,000 miles
has been partially restored before
stainless bumpers

The bad:
typical alfa rust has come back in all the likely spots
has ben driven a couple hundred miles last 3 years
interior could use freshening

Owned and maintained by alfa enthusiast last ten years.  Looking for alfisti to give some tlc to the car.  $1700 or best offer.  email for more info- ccrelan@domain.elided