Contact Cleaner/Jeweler Files

Another good tool to use to clean contacts especially the female side is
dentist tools used to shape filings and remove hard plaque from teeth. These
can be bought from places like Harbor Freight. I have a friend who is a
retired Air Force dentist that gave me a number of different styles of these.
They have come in handy many times.

They are harden and will remove any build up.