Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:34:58 -0400
From: "Todd Schinell" <alfatodd@domain.elided>
Subject: shankle weber conversion behavior

>I bought my 77 spider with a shankle weber conversion and euro style
cannister
airbox and I can never seem to get it to idle properly, or rather, *return*
idle after it's warmed up and driven.<
>Basically the only way for me to get my engine down to idle
speeds promptly once warmed up, is to retard my ignition timing.<
My ultimate goal is to convert back to spica, however that is a long way off
due to money and lots of missing parts (pretty much all of them)
____
  /<>/>/>
77 spider refuses to sit "idle" :)