********88 SPIDER QUADRIFOGLIO 4 SALE********

In an effort to start up another Alfa project, I am putting my beloved Spider Quad up for sale just in time for Monterey's Concorso Italiano.  Here are the details:

Superbly maintained and pampered Quadrifoglio. Like new with only 19.5K original miles and garage kept (CARFAX Verified)!  Double show winner!

INTERIOR
Black with gray Quad leather interior, Quad boot (red stitching), bright red
carpeting, Alpine stereo with 6-Disc CD changer, remote, pwr antenna and
cassette tape, MOMO everything: red leather shift boot, pedals, shift knob,
wood steering wheel, rear windscreen / baffle (no more messed up hair),
customized Alfa logo carpet mats (red),

EXTERIOR
Superb top, matching Quad hardtop, Alfa car cover and expensive after market
17" MOMO Arrow 5 spoke wheels (Alfa logo hubs), with Pirelli Zero tires,
Ansa exhaust, Xenon charged headlights,

DRIVETRAIN & MECHANICALS

New battery (rarely drive it so batteries die), all electrics work, totally
redone high performance suspension: shankle springs, sway bars, urethane
bushings, KONI's. Professionally upgraded motor: Hot 7L cams, polished &
ported head, 20% larger throttlebody, bigger stainless steel valves and
stiffer springs, high performance airflow meter, IAP exhaust headers
(ceramic coated), K&N cone filter, only AGIP sythetic oil used, Redline
waterwetter treated, ALL RECORDS, THERE IS NO other upgrade this Quad could
have done... it's maxed out and spectacular.

This car is for the Alfisti that wants it all....$12,000 OBO

Call or email for pictures. Please, NO more Looky-Loos, serious inquiries only please.

Martin de'Campo
My Quad and I are in Oakland, California
martin@domain.elided OR 510-336-2005
www.humanatek.com