Re: Polishing stainless

Randy,

Polishing stainless trim has been one of the most labor-intensive tasks on
my Giulietta. Also one of the more hazardous, as you tend to lose
concentration during the long hours in front of the buffing wheel causing
the piece to take off like a sharp edged missile. My best suggestion would
be to take your bumper to a metal polishing shop, but if you're crazy (and
cheap) like I am my next-best suggestion would be a "stainless polishing
kit" from Eastwood Company.
http://www.eastwoodco.com/
For $43 you get instructions plus all of the proper 10" buffs and compounds
to do the job properly ($32 for 6" buffs - if you really have lots of spare
time!).

Good Luck,
Lew Rosenberger