RE: Polishing stainless

Doesn't it seem wrong that one would have to polish "stainless" in the first place? :o)

But in answer to the question - I've not any direct experience with this, however, the other day I had to stop at a truck stop to get some fuel and noticed, in the store, a shockingly large section of polishing products for truck chrome. I figured I'd put that knowledge into the back of my mind in case I needed it someday...I'd suspect any decently-sized truck stop may have the same kinds of products and would likely be a good place to start.

Of course, there's always trying the old tried and true...Brasso. It brought life back to many an item that I thought was dulled beyond use.

-Erik
91 164