re: 105 clutch slave removal

>How do I go about removing the clutch slave from my 105?
>There's a circlip on each side that I've removed...

You'll also need to remove the rubber boot and the actuating rod from the rear of the slave cylinder.  With these pieces and the circlips out of the way, just push the slave cylinder out toward the front of the car.  It should be a loose fit in the ring on the bell housing.  If it's seized due to corrosion, hit it (carefully) with a hammer.