Re:Turbo Charged Spider?

Hello all,
 I've heard a lot about these twin sparks motors, where do we get these motors. The question is how much power can a stock 2L achieve with the money that one uses to install a turbo? What's the maximum power a 2L engine can be tricked out and still smog (street) legal? My spider has 110K miles on it, still quick and nimble, but I can feel the fatigue engine while going up hill or on a hot day. If I rebuild it now, it's a waste since everything is functionally working and if I rebuild it, I only get max 120hp as a new engine would. I like to research and prepare for the next engine when I feel it's time to give my car its new muscle. The smog compliance in CA is getting tougher every day. It's hard to trick out the engine and pass the smog at the same time. I love driving the spider, still able to do 80-90mph on empty stretches, but with these new convertibles (Z3, TT, SLK, Miata) out there, they fly by without trying... hehehehe.

Louis Le
91 spider veloce, need more power.
Fremont, CA