Re: Anyone fitted H.I.D. headlights to a 60s Alfa?

Andrew,

You've received good advice regarding use of Cibie/Bosch Eurospec
headlights, and I agree, having installed Cibie units some years ago.  Not
as bright as my wifes H.I.D. low beams (Audi) but adequate.   However, when
I subsequently installed acrylic (perspex) Carello covers, I'm pretty sure
that the light level went down significantly.  Not sure whether it's
transmission or reflection, but they seem to have an effect.  Does anyone
else have an opinion on this?

Robert Wilkinson
72 Spider

I would like to combine this with remounting the lights from the inside and
fitting the Carello covers.  Has anyone installed H.I.D. lights.  Any
'gotchas' I should be aware of?

Thanks,
Andrew
1967 Duetto Spider