different bosch lower injector seals for 89 spider

Hi All,

My old lower injector seals filled the round cavities in the intake manifold.  I've ordered "lower injector seals" twice now, and keep getting much smaller rubber seals.  The new seal i.d. fit the injector tip well but the o.d. is much smaller, and they are shorter.  I put the new seals in with an o-ring to take up the space.  Anyone know what the story is with these seals--are the bigger seals no longer available, or do I keep getting the wrong seals?

thanks much in advance.  dan in kc, 89 spider.

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]