More .. on Monza etc

Hi All

Just a note to thank everyone who offered such helpful hints and advice for my
forthcoming trip to Milano and F1 at Monza. people have been so incredibly
helpful that I feel quite overwhelmed. There is also one deviation from the
original plan - I will almost certainly get to meet Luca. Hey Luca  - I have
slept next to engines and racecars before!! but ok, I can stay in a hotel.

I'll also have a night in LA on the way back so might get to see some real
cars .... like Chevs... heh, heh! Further to that. does anyone in those parts
have a Spider for sale right now?

Regards all and sincere thanks, once again.

Les Singh
"The Green GTV"   LS 2000