Anthony White wrote:
"Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:00:48 +1200
From: White Anthony <anthony.white@domain.elided>

Actually, the other question for those of you with right hand drive 105 cars
-- what do you do about the headlight high-beam/low-beam stalk?  I found that
when in the high-beam position, it touches the top of the gear lever in fifth
gear.  Can the stalk be rotated around the steering column to give about a
half to an inch clearance (preferred option), or should the gear lever be bent
slightly (don't really want to do this)?

Kind regards,
Anthony White
Wellington, NZ
'73 105 GTV