Re: Future Alfas

Some of the latest gossip on this car is the following:

- The name will be "TZ3", not "Sportiva Evoluta".
- Most likely built by Zagato
- Engine will be a version of the Fiat-GM Powertrain (FGP)
"Electron" HFV6.
- Engine will use JTS
- 3.6L 24v V6 with twin-turbos.
- Front engine, RWD (incorporating Maserati's transaxle)

Apparently there will also be a Alfa Romeo TZ3 GTA "Scuderia Ferrari"
that uses a detuned Ferrari V12.

Ryan