head scratcher

I am searching for Ideas.  I am having an idle problem.  My set up.  I
have Webers with 10548 cams on a 1750 engine.  My compression goes from
180-187 with throttle open and 10 cranks on a warm engine.  When I put
the unisyn on the carbs I get 4 cfm on all cylyders except number 1 which
reads less than 2 no matter how I adjust.  I have tried different idle
jets, no difference.  I have sprayed carb cleaner all over the intake
area, nothing.  Timing is ok, valve timing checked, clearances good.

I am open to ideas.  Is it possible to have a manifold leak aand not
loose coolant?  Any one ever had this set of problems?

Kevin 71 Spider
Orem Utah.