Generator Light Flashing

We've had some great convertible weather here in Denver this week which leads
to more driving of the Spider Jr. and some notice of a new problem. At highway
speeds the generator light seems to flash every 5-10 seconds, especially after
going over a bump. I took a peak under the hood at lunch and found that all
the generator wires were still firmly attached. So..., that leaves something
loose in the generator ( a weak brush spring?), a failing regulator or a loose
ground under the dash. Has anybody seen this before or know how to diagnose
it?

Thanks,
Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO
69 Spider Jr.
69 Berlina - I watched the 69 MC go for a 139 big ones on Ebay and it needed
to be rebuilt! Wonder what a resleeved one would be worth!