Spider bushings

>My question to later-model Spider owners is this.  Have you had problems
>with suspension bushings on your cars and is there a way to fix this
>wandering tendency that these cars tend to get after 50K miles or so?

One of the most bushing hungry cars out there.... Rear trailing arm and
center diff bushes cause the crabbing action, clunks in the front are the
caster bushing, and upper arm bush at the other end of the caster bushing.
Pretty straight forward stuff, change it to soft polyurethane and it's
tightened up and long lasting.

I'd be happy to field any of your other questions on this.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
PowerFlex polyurethane for Alfas
Tampa Florida USA