RE: alfa-digest V9 #606

Hey your guys! All excited about a spider with a Ferrari engine?
Sounds great, yet sooooo expensive! As it stands now a "new" spider
will set you back around 40k. This is already beyond my reach. With a Ferrari engine and new "stuff" will be talking around 60-70K? That would be beyond the reach of most of YOU!

Having said that, I'm not about ready  to help FIAT get out of its slump by buyng a new spider. I'll just fix my old one, thanks.

Speaking of fixin' Any of you have a cheap exhaust manifold for sale to replace the cracked one on my 87 spider? contact me off line please.

TonyG.
87 Spider
Pequannock, NJ