Lower A-arm torque specs

For what it's worth, I torqued mine to the highest I could generate with a box end wrench with the front suspension assembled.  In that state, I had no way to get a torque wrench on them.  I suppose it was about 50 pounds.  I just spent today flogging the car at an Alfa Club event at Blackhawk (Illinois) and nothing came apart!  Of course, whatever you torque them to, don't forget to bend the edge of the large washer to lock the nut in that position.

Erik Wood
'74 GTV
'56 Giulietta Spider