Lower A-arm torque specs

Well, it might seem that 95-130 ft-lbs isn't the right figure.

Having talked myself into that, and thinking that I'd go at 95, I proceeded to crank it down, and promptly tore the threads off the stud before the torque wrench clicked.

I did wonder a bit as I felt it get tighter, to a point where I might have stopped, but hey, I was going for a torque rating and kept going, then it began to get easier... damn!

So, my replacement A arm mount from APE is now toast, and I need to get another one... I am really upset with myself right now.

I still haven't found a generic torque spec chart, or what I REALLY want now.. a true and official torque spec from Alfa on this thing!

I'll let you all know what I find out.

Jon
77 Spider