Re: Converting r12 to r134a

  Yes, I bought the cheapest kit available for my old Volvo 740 with a couple
hundred thousand miles on it. I was really impressed because I didnt expect
much but it worked very well! I will do it again when another car needs it. My
73 spider will never need it, thank goodness. I love simplicity!
       Randy Long
In a message dated 6/29/2003 5:41:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,