Good Vendor Experience

I needed the rubber grommets on the firewall used to seal the accelerator rod and the heater hoses, but could not find a domestic source. Suggestions from my query to the Digest pointed to Highwood Alfa in Great Britain.
http://www.highwoodalfa.com/
Highwood responded to my email the same day with availability and cost. I ordered on June 19, and the parts arrived at my door June 26. The overseas shipping cost was no different than domestic and the one week turnaround is about the same as from the west coast vendors.

//kct, Powell, TN - '73 Berlina --