Shipping seats

Steve Hartman said:

"I have heard that GReyhoud will let you ship large objects. You just
take the part (seats in this case) to the nearest bus station and buy
them a "ticket" (this depends on weight/size I think). The buyer then
picks them up at the bus station in their final destination. I have
heard it's much more cost effective then UPS and they allow larger packages."

Easy to forget that bus lines are still in existence! Yes, I had a
wrecking yard in Berkeley send a Mini's rear subframe up to Sonora, and
Greyhound was the only way to get it there. I remember it as having been
awfully cheap - well, it would have to have been, as I was making about
$200 a month at the time, and I think the subframe itself was around
$75. This was some time ago, of course...it wasn't even wrapped. They
just had brushed the worst of the crud off and wired a tag to it.

Will Owen