Re: shipping seats

A word of caution.  Make sure the seats are insured for full value and the
shipper uses appropriate boxes with official "burst strength" stampings.  I
can speak first-hand to this issue, as I had my 164 S seats shipped from Tom
Zat, and they arrived in damaged condition.  Eventually, the issue was
resolved (mostly due to my efforts), but it was a challenging experience, at
best.

Brad