Parts request

Hello Alfa Fanatics,

I was hoping someone could help me out with a parts request and a little
translation work.

A friend has a 156 that needs 2 parts.  Problem is, he only has the part names
in French that doesn't translate directly he says.   What translates is nothing
I recognise.  Trying to find a diagram of Motronic ME2.1 MPI is a needle in a
haystack.

This is for a 1999 156 2.0TS.   It's using the Motronic M1.5.5 engine control
with injection and ignition.   The part names in French are:

capteur de phase
pochette de raudage

Since my high school French class didn't cover engine management, I'm at a
loss.   A translation would be helpful, and coming up with the parts would be
phenominal.

Thanks in advance.

-Peter