Re: shipping seats

Coincidentally I have shipped a set of Spider seats, from Cali. to Dallas even!
I purchased a set of late 80's Veloce seats from APE several years ago.
They just took one seat and flipped it over on the other (69 like) and stuck them in a box with a couple of extra layers of cardboard for protection. Once the cushions relaxed and returned to their normal shape they were fine.
I am pretty sure it was via UPS.

Kelly
Tony Martie
Dallas, TX
78 Spider
http://tmpd.net

Has anyone on the list shipped a pair of spider seats
before? If so, how and what is the most economical
form? They need to go from California to Dallas Tx.