Re: shipping seats

I sold a pair of Spider seats on eBay a couple of years ago. They went from
Maine to Texas. I shipped them USPS ordinary parcel post, which was the
cheapest way at the time. I removed the rails and separated the seat back from the
base. I duct-taped the back to the base with the rails inside and wrapped the
seat in corrugated cardboard, then duct-taped that shut. The post office
accepted it and the cost, if I remember correctly, was less than twenty dollars a
seat.