Door jamb switch bumpers

Hi Folks,
	I'm wondering which of the alfa parts suppliers might carry the
little rubber bumpers that fit into the front jamb of the door on an 88
spider.  The bumpers apparently make contact with the door jamb switch
(the ones that run the interior lights).  It appears that my previous
owner removed these bumpers to run a speaker wire into the door, and then
simply disconnected the interior lights.  In my quest to put things right,
I think I need the tiny rubber bumpers now...  suggestions?

Don Banfield

Don Banfield					Senior Research Associate
banfield@domain.elided                   Cornell University Astronomy