RE: Driving my automobile... San Francisco to Miami...

Hello John,
 It will be a nice and long drive, it may be hot and humid this time of year, watch the temperature gauge when the A/C is on. Check the oil every 700-1000 miles. Make sure all the hoses are clamped nice and tight. Other wise, I'm sure the car will make the trip with no problem, Alfa's are actually very predictable and reliable.

Have a nice trip,

Louis Le
91 Spider Veloce,
Fremont, CA