Contact with my father

My father wanted me to notify you and several others.
My grandma has suffered a stroke and dad had to leave to go home to help
grandpa. He left last Thursday and doesn't know how long he will be there.
He said he will be back on the digest as soon as he can.
I am taking care of his emails for him on a temporary basis at his
apartment, so the system doesnt' get overloaded.
He apologizes for any inconvenience his absence might have caused anyone.
Ken Boles