re: One Trailing arm is done!!!

One time I had to remove the largish bolt that holds the upper A-arm to
car body (to replace the upper A-arm).  My 470 ft/lb air impact wrench
could not break it loose.  But my 1/2" breaker bar with 3' pipe
extension did the job where the impact wrench failed.

Deja vu all over again, Bruce!

I couldn't quite remember which one it was when I wrote, but yep, it was the upper A bolt that emasculated my impact wrench!

Jon