Swaybar bushing question

Hello All..

Still getting the last bits of the front suspension together, and found a guy to press some bushings for me.
We've been going thru a bit of running around in circles, I first had too small bushings for the front swaybar links, seems my car should have had the bigger ones, but has the 30mm ones instead.
Centerline graciously shipped me the replacement ones, and they arrived in a few days. They fit well in the swaybar link. Now, we find, that the inner sleeve of the bushings is slightly large for the swaybar! They just slip on and slide, no tight press fit.

Anyone know what's going on here? Might I have a non stock swaybar, and how would I know? Were there different inside diameters, as well as outside diameters on these things?

I didn't get ahold of the guy at the store to measure my bar and the bushings today, so I can't quote bar diameter and diameter of the pin..

Jon and Marcia
77 Spider