US 75-82 spider front lenses

As many of you know, the front turn signal/parking lamp lenses on the rubber
bumper US spiders have been NLA for quite some time. I have not been able to
find a source for these.

I am in need of a couple of pairs of them for some customers' cars and have
been talking to somebody that I know about reproducing these. This is all
very early on in the process, but for now I'd like some idea of how many
people would be interested in some of these and how much you would be
willing to pay for high quality reproductions that would hopefully be
indistinguishable from the originals.

Private replies are fine ...

No promises as to when this will happen if at all, but I'm trying.

Thanks,

Jeff